1) Vigorously pursue the public’s right to know utilising all tools available, including the FOI Act 2014, the Access to Information on the Environment Regulations 2007 – 2014, Regulation 1049/2001 and the Re-use of Public Sector Information Regulations 2015.
2) File access to information requests and appeal all refusals where we believe a right needs to be vindicated.
3) Publish documents and data we receive – either directly or indirectly – online.
4) Assist and train citizens, journalists and NGOs to vindicate their rights to access information.
5) Make important documents available online that have previously only existed in hard copy.
6) Partner with news organisations or NGOs to investigate stories in the public interest.